Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
In addition, we have recently been backed by a Canadian SaaS specialised VC which will not only boost our growth but they will also open the door to a network of experts. Our new partnership will provide us with additional financial benefits which will help support our international expansion.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Attend calls between Account Executives and clients from all around the world to identify their processes and needs
- Learn how the Optimy tool is working, understand its functionalities and assist the Account Executive with the tool set up for the new clients
- Provide assistance in maintaining client-focused documents, reviewing client reports and conducting analyses
- Provide support for internal projects like creating, revising processes, organising promotional sales activities, etc.
- Share the best practices to contribute to the development of Optimy
- Start date: as soon as possible
- You are native in German (must have!) with a good command of English. Please do not apply if you're not German native
- You have a keen eye for details and a conscientious approach to quality
- You are proactive and a doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
- You have a real interest in customer success
- Ability to adapt to an international and multicultural environment
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
We can only accept candidates with an EEA or Swiss citizenship or with a work permit valid in Belgium
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and internationally-minded working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
- As a contribution, all interns receive €300 per month