Hello Baby (www.hellobabydirect.com) is an exciting online retailer in the baby and nursery space. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in St Albans, just outside London, UK. Our business is highly international with 50% of our sales exported overseas, sold through over 20 sales channels including eBay, Amazon, Google adwords, Cdiscount, TradeMe, Rakuten, and Priceminister.
We are looking for interns to assist with the running of our online sales activities both in the UK and internationally. Candidates should have excellent English and the right to work in the UK. We involve our interns in every part of the running of our business, enabling them to get a broad experience of how a multi-channel online retailer is run. If you’re keen to learn about e-commerce and want the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast growing company, we want to hear from you!
Example tasks include:
- Creation of new inventory items across multiple channels
- Creation of content for social media channels
- Translation of products for international selling
- Optimisation of inventory data to increase sales
- Assisting with online marketing campaigns e.g. email, Google Adwords
- Customer service for international customers
- Order fulfilment at busy periods
For are particularly looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Excellent English
- Language skills, especially French, German, Italian and Spanish (useful but not essential)
- Use of Microsoft office tools
- Interest in ecommerce and online marketing
Hello Baby is based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. 20 minutes from London Kings Cross by overland train.
**Applicants must have the right to work in the UK**
Internship duration: 3 to 6 months
Start date: Internships start throughout the year.