We are hiring an Intern to assist our International Sales Team
Ideal duration 3-6 months, Internship agreement / Convention de Stage required
Position based in our head office in Antony, Paris area (RER B, station La Croix de Berny), some days of homeoffice possible
Infopro Digital is one of Europe's leading B2B Media Companies, with a headoffice in Paris area.You will be working in the international Sales team, together with the Director of Sales, Marketing Manager and International Sales Managers, who sell all of Infopro’s French media brands internationally.
What you will learn:
- Understand the different Marketing tools available for our clients (digital marketing, lead generation, conference sponsorship, trade show participation, webinars, content marketing)
- Get an overview of the sales cycle
- Get an overview on all different business sectors Infopro Digital is operating in, with its 35 media brands brands, including major trends in each sector
- Work in an international environment requiring intercultural competencies (international team & clients and French working environment) and switching between different languages
- Learn to handle SalesForce, one of the most used CRM systems on the market
What we ask you to contribute:
- Translate sales and marketing materials from French into English (presentations, social media posts, promotions, white papers,...)
- Create content in English (e-mailing messages, social media posts, fact sheets)
- Update our "ressources" website with translated content or specifically created content, which will be used by the Marketing Manager for lead generation actions
- Set up and update of different research projects (competitor analyses, research on industry events, read French B2B magazines in view of finding new prospects)
- Puncutal collaboration on other marketing and sales support missions for the team
The person we need:
- Good communicator with good writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of ENGLISH and basic knowledge of FRENCH
- Professional, reliable and trust-worthy person with good work ethics and service-driven attitude
- Willingness to acquire new skills and being curious to learn
The intern will receive qualitative feedback all throughout the mission from the various colleagues he/she will work with.
Compensation: Participation in company cafeteria (well-priced meal) + 580€ to 800€ reward (depending on the academic level).
Please send your CV along with an application letter stating your availability period to Andrea Roig, Director of Sales, [email protected]