We are looking for a student or recent graduate with communicative skills, capable of working in a team, and fluent in English, Spanish or Catalan to contribute in the back office tasks. The intern will have supervision and guidance from the office staff and autonomy in working in various areas of mobility and hosting projects, in accommodation, buddy programme, and other administrative issues.
Student or recent graduate from any field of study.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of data bases.
- Mature, responsible, organised, able to work on his/her own.
- Interested in internationalization.
- Willingness to innovate.
- Flexibility in the working approach.
- Capability of working in an international environment.
- With problem-solving skills.
- Empathic and easy-going.