Do you want to kick off your career in International Recruitment? Lenovo Slovakia is offering an internship in EMEA Talent Acquisition team! As an intern, you will have an opportunity to see the entire recruiting process from inside of a global company and try it on your own. You will get to work with a variety of our staff and take on the responsibility of your own set of real-life tasks. We will help you to release your full potential! If you are proactive and willing to learn, you will have all doors open. You will be doing....
- Participate in regional hiring activities in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Screen CVs, phone interviews, active sourcing of candidates, face to face interviews
- Advertising regional Lenovo jobs to various social media & job boards
- Talent Acquisition operations (interview coordination, data analysis, business communications etc.)
- Develop and manage social media campaigns
- Leading the entire recruiting process for new interns and training his/her successors
We are looking for….
- Student or recent graduate eligible for Erasmus internship
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Previous experience in Recruitment is big plus(but not a must)
- Willingness to learn and act based on the feedback
- Pro-activity and initiative, ability to ask questions
- Team player & positive attitude
And what else you can expect?
- Monthly allowance based on your skills
- Opportunity to participate in trainings from top coaches (soft skills, CV screening, F2F Interview, LinkedIn, Boolean search technique, Active Search and etc.)
- Unlimited opportunity to learn and develop within HR & Recruitment
- Notebook for personal use during the internship
- Formal Recommendation letter from Lenovo
- Lunch vouchers
- Become a part of an international welcoming team
This internship opportunity is only available under Erasmus scheme.Please send your applications(CVs) to [email protected]. You can also send a brief cover letter.