Tasks for International Relations:
We are seeking an Intern to join our International Relations Team. You will learn and develop in a constantly growing and expanding company and be part of an enriching multicultural experience.
You will be doing:
- Developing and evaluating issues and initiatives through the study of international policy and standards, overseas developments, and reports
- Formulating policy or program recommendations on assigned programs
- Preparing papers and briefing materials
- Collaborating with foreign counterparts
- Developing and preparing in-depth analyses of assigned issues at the national, regional, and global levels
- Identifying, researching, and developing policy recommendations for reports
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- This is an internship position, no professional experience is required.
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)