The Department of Economics at University of Ioannina is looking for one or two persons to work with administrative tasks related to our Erasmus+ network http://stavrakoudis.econ.uoi.gr/stavrakoudis/?iid=869.
The Department of Economics has over 70 bilateral agreements and accepts approximately Erasmus 20 students per semester.
Main tasks are:
- Manage the data of bilateral agreements, contact details, requirements, number of exchange students, etc.
- Find and organise additional information on the courses offered by our partner universities.
- Work closely with the Erasmus+ coordinator and staff from the International Relations department in order to help and encourage both incoming and outgoing students.
- Help in proposal writing about Erasmus+ projects.
This internship requires work on a (almost) daily basis. An ideal candidate is one who:
- Has a good command of English.
- Has completed at least 3 years of higher education.
- Has good IT skills, data and file management, spreadsheet managament, databases, large volume of email management.
- Feels comfortable with working in an international enviroment.
Please apply here, within the erasmus intern plattform. Please also upload your CV here, do not send your CV via email. You must be eligible for Erasmus+ grant in order to apply for this position. There is no other way to be accepted.
This call is for a period of 6 months. Please do not apply if you have less than 5 months to spend in this internship. This is NOT a summer internship. The period is extensible to 12 months, if both sides are satisfied.