Currently we are looking for a responsible, active person, interested in learning more about the International relations and Erasmus+ programme management, eager to gain better English language skills and practical work skills.
Interns' duties include:
- Managing the documents of incoming/outgoing students at the Faculty of Arts and Education;
- Organising meetings with students;
- Working with Erasmus student/staff database;
- Organising international events for students and staff at the Faculty;
- Helping in consulting students about Erasmus+ programme;
- Working on promotional ideas for Erasmus+;
- And other office related tasks.
STEP 1. Apply only via Erasmusintern.org site.
STEP 2. You receive a response from us, usually within a few days.
STEP 3. If you get an initial POSITIVE response, we set up a skype interview.
STEP 4. Then, you need to send us your nomination by your University as well as an Erasmus+ Learning Agreement so that we can sign it on our behalf. Do also inform us whether you need a Letter of Acceptance.
STEP 5. Finally, do inform us PROMPTLY whether you have finally secured FUNDING by your institution. Please note that we do NOT offer any additional payment.
IMPORTANT: THE INTERNSHIP PERIODS ARE OPEN TO CHANGE IF NEEDED.