The working language is both Spanish and English. You must have at least a strong B2 (preferably C1) level in both. The position could be carried out 100% online, if the evolution of the pandemic requires so.
What we offer:
We are looking for a graduate intern with strong commitment to tasks and learn digital skills whilst helping the organisation of the International Relations office of one of the top business school in Spain. We will provide all the equipment necessary, workspace, IT equipment, as well as the training to work with the required software (Office 365: Sharepoint, Teams,…). You will be dealing with the welfare of incoming and outgoing students and support the department. Dates can be flexible.
ESIC Business & Marketing School was founded in 1965, and has several campuses all over Spain (Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona and Seville, among others) and Brazil. We offer degrees in Marketing, Business, International Business, Digital Business, and Communication and Public Relations.
ESIC is the 4th most important Business School in Spain and 1st in the area of marketing. Our work has been repeatedly recognized and awarded, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Added to that, our four MBA programmes have been AMBA-accredited.
Your responsibilites will include:
- Collaborating in the responsibilities involved in helping “incoming” and outgoing” students
- General office work in Spanish/English (telephone, e-mail, ...)
- Event management: preparation, logistics, support on the day.
- Preparation and checking of documents (related to student exchange programmes)
- Basic student advice
- Guest assistance and support
- Updating folders, spreadsheets and website
- Filing documents (applications, agreements,…)
- Internet research
- Other activities involved in the daily necessities of the department
- Proofreading and translation
- impressive attention to detail and accuracy
- ability and flexibility to work independently and in a team
- excellent written communication skills (oral and written)
- ability to empathise
- initiative and organisation
Please do apply if you don’t yet have all the skills above but would like to learn! Note that the language requirement and the attention to detail are compulsory. Dates can be flexible.