- Providing administrative support to exchange students.
- Processing documents related to agreements, application forms and accommodation.
- Helping international students during their Erasmus exchange.
- Offering help with the recruitment of new trainees.
What we offer:
- Gaining professional experience in the field of international relations.
- Having the chance to live in a foreign country and to increase your soft skills with an international work experience.
- We are looking for trainees starting from September 2021.
- They should speak Spanish (B2) and some English.
- An Erasmus+ agreement between the university you're currently enrolled in and the university of Cordova.
- Length of the internship: 6 months.
Approximate starting dates.
No financial compensation