We are hiring an Intern to assist our International Sales Team
Ideal duration 3-6 months, Convention de Stage required
Position based in our head office in Antony, Paris area (RER B, station La Croix de Berny)
Infopro Digital is one of Europe's leading B2B Media Companies, with a headoffice in Paris area.You will be working with the Director of Sales, Marketing Manager and International Sales Managers, who sell all of Infopro’s French media brands internationally.
What you will learn:
- Get an overview of the sales cycle
- Get an overview on all different business sectors Infopro Digital is operating in, with its 60 different brands, including major trends in each sector
- Understand the different Marketing tools available for our clients (digital marketing, lead generation, conference sponsorship, trade show participation, webinars, content marketing)
- Work in an international environment requiring intercultural competencies (international team & clients and French working environment) and switching between different languages
- Learn to handle SalesForce, one of the most used CRM systems on the market
What we ask you to contribute:
- Set up and update of different research projects (competitor analyses, research on industry events, review magazines in view of finding new prospects)
- Phoning activities to set up detailed prospect lists of companies interested in communicating on the French market
- Creating and updating excel reportings, as well as our database in SalesForce
- Translation tasks
- Assistance in set up of sales materials (presentations, e-mailings etc.)
The person we need:
- Good communicator with sales oriented personality
- Excellent knowledge of English, plus other languages, ideally German or Italian in both writing and orally, knowledge of French is not obligatory
- Professional, reliable and trust-worthy person with good work ethics and service-driven attitude
- Willingness to acquire new skills and being curious to learn
The intern will receive qualitative feedback all throughout the mission from the various colleagues he/she will work with.
Compensation: Participation in company cafeteria (well-priced meal) + 500€ to 800€ reward (depending on the academic level) + 50% reimbursement of the metro ticket.
Please send your CV along with an application letter stating your availability period to Andrea Roig, Director of Sales, [email protected]