COMPANEO is looking for 2 International Sales Intern that can support its International Sales team on its daily routines!
What will be the tasks and responsibilities of the interns?
- Understand the needs of the company
- Prepare lists of the potential suppliers for each country according to the Companeo’s main categories:
- Select main players from the market/category according to the company revenue and size
- Find decision makers: Sales Directors, Marketing Directors, MD, etc…. through the relevant digital sources
- If accurate, contact them with the objective of scheduling sales meetings
- Make cold calling to identify customers’ interests and set up meetings for sales representatives
- Prepare marketing analyses and campaigns to identify new customers and support sales team
- Support back office team to qualify users
*The quantity and type of activities performed by the intern will depend on his/her interests, knowledge, performance, experience and attitude. We try to involve our interns in as many activities as possible and give them increased responsibilities according to their performance and achievements.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent organisation, time management, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine decision-making process
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and autonomous
- Confidence with Microsoft Office packages + Google
- Open-minded and tolerant
- Languages: English C1 – Independent user + Native Polish or German orSpanish or Romanian
What are we offering?
- 6-month full-time internship in the amazing city of Lisbon, Portugal
- Package: Scholarship 230eur /month + Meal allowance 6.50eur / day worked in meal card + Transport allowance 20eur / month
- Free Friday under request – it has to be agreed with the supervisor in advance
- A friendly and international environment that valorises initiative and creativity
- Opportunity to assist your personal learning goals
- Final report
- Provision of documents such as letter of recommendation from a tutor
Date of start and duration are negotiable!
Does it match? Then send your resume to [email protected]