Duration: 4 monthsCommitment: Full-timeDuration: 4 months
Contact: [email protected]
Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
Job Type: Full-time
Starting date: September 2019
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural consultancy. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing, communications, advertising campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative, cultural and language specialists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office.
We offer transcreation services as well as local market intelligence, cross-cultural audits, global content and local engagement solutions (copywriting, SEO, transcreation, community management, influencer strategy) among others.
For more information visit www.creativecultureint.com.
We are looking for an intern who will help us develop and strengthen our network of linguistic and cultural experts around the world, as well as support us in the search for skilled professionals to join the team.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During the internship you can expect to be involved in the following areas:
● Daily management and update of our pool of talents around the world: talent search and skill assessment, creative judgement.
● Support in the recruitment of new team members: identifying the most relevant profiles according to the needs of the team and organising interviews.
● Support in the employee engagement programme: involvement in the improvement of professional development tools.
● Talent improvement meetings: suggesting new ideas as a team to improve talent processes.
● Involvement in other HR-related projects: e.g. freelancer satisfaction survey, attendance to events and universities.
● Talent & HR audit: suggesting new ideas to streamline talent and HR processes and to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes.
Benefits: Creative Culture is a small-sized company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
● Receive structured training.
● Gain valuable professional experience in various areas.
● Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries.
● Work towards objectives while tracking your progress.
● Be involved proactively in the company’s growth.
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a fast-paced environment.
● Your English must be native or proficient.
● Experience/university background in HR, languages and marketing are recommended.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package is required.
● Good communication and people skills.
● Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
● Pro-activity and solution seeking skills.
Please apply in English and send your updated CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Gaia, including the following reference for the internship “HRTINT2019”. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.