Are you ready to join the leading international trading house and help to build our success?
Are you the Intern who wants to work with A-branded FMCG brands? Are you that sales person who is a strong networker, entrepreneurial and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then we are the perfect fit!
Become part of our team
During your internship you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. Together with a Senior Trader you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of West Coast Supply Group as well as identifying and acquiring new business. Your job is to conduct market research and map out a complete market. In addition, you keep track on offers, manage relationships with customers and suppliers as well as negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms.
From us, for you
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging internship in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- Paid internship!
- Very good working atmosphere
- Fluent in English and another language is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- An international experience is a plus.
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- You are willing to travel to different countries world-wide.
- Available full time for at least 3 months, but preferably 6 months!
Why West Coast Supply Group?
West Coast Supply Group is growing, and we are offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At West Coast Supply Group we have over 40 years’ experience as a leading wholesaler of premium branded fast-moving consumer goods (FMCGs) worldwide. We are located in the Netherlands and active in 75+ countries. Our international and ambitious team of 20+ nationalities is tailored to meet the needs of each specific market. We always go the extra mile to find the best options for our clients. We are guided by our core values in doing business and in our team work.
In the great Dutch tradition of reliable and efficient trading, we strive to constantly improve our extensive market knowledge, smart logistics network and high-tech warehouses. Our goal is to offer the absolute best when it comes to logistics, pricing, conditions, service and quality.
Throughout the years we have built a strong reputation and developed long term relationships with suppliers, manufacturers and clients in a wide portfolio of brands within the sectors of: • Personal & Home Care • Beauty • Foods • Sports & Fashion • Health.
- Internship compensation;
- challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon (pre and post COVID);
- fun team events and legendary annual parties (pre and post COVID);
- open ears for innovations and ideas;
- personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy