[ATTENTION!] BEFORE CONTACTING US, MAKE SURE THAT YOUR UNIVERSITY IS CONVENTIONED WITH THE ERASMUSINTERN PROGRAM AND THAT YOU CAN ACCESS A FUND TO COVER THE EXPENSES OF YOUR INTERNSHIP (ACCOMMODATION, FOOD, TRAVEL): THE INTERNSHIP IS NOT REMUNERED! ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO LIVE IN ITALY FOR THE INTERNSHIP PERIOD
Interns will support Associazione Vagamondo in the development of youth exchanges, training courses and volunteering activities in Bergolo (Cuneo - Italy) and abroad.
The intern will be guided by a tutor who is in charge of mentoring and supporting also 3 international volunteers attending the European Solidarity Corps program. Have a look at their project here.
- Communications with partner organizations, local partners and young people
- Visibility of the projects on the media, social media of the organization and face-to-face with local youth
- Preparation of the projects with local young people (practical and intercultural aspects, elements related to the contents of each project)
- Facilitation of workshops and non-formal activities for young people and young people with fewer opportunities (mainly because of geographical isolation, economical or social obstacles, cultural differences)
- Practical tasks related to the implementations of the local projects
- Planning and project management
If interested the intern can also support the volunteers in the implementation of their tasks
The usual daily working schedule is from 9 to 13 and from 14 to 17, from Monday to Thursday. On Friday only morning
When youth exchanges, training or other events are taking place in Bergolo, the schedule will be different and may include also the weekends. Interns can catch up on vacation days in agreement with the coordinators of the organization.
It is possible to make agreements to organize a shorter program or to change the time schedule according to the interns' needs
For more information about the programs we work with, check the following links: