Our client is an international listed life sciences company that provides its customers with high-quality laboratory research and advice. They are the global market leader in the field of bio-analytical testing for food, water, environment, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products and contract research for agro science. In addition, our client is one of the world's largest providers of testing and laboratory service
Internship combined with a significant part of sales.
s in genomics, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences, drug development and clinical studies. They use a unique amount of analytical methods and an unprecedented high level of knowledge and expertise.
Internship Account Manager Asbestos / IHM
This internship is an laboratory orientated inteAs Account Manager Asbestos / IHM you are responsible for acquiring leading clients for our asbestos and hazardous substances services. You will work both on bringing in new clients and on retaining and maintaining existing relationships. You are constantly up to date with market developments and changing legislation and regulations within the world of hazardous substances such as asbestos and chromium. From there you will develop initiatives to strengthen the clients position. Naturally, you will have a strong focus on achieving objectives in close cooperation with your colleagues from various departments.
- are enterprising, fresh, enthusiastic and keen to identify new opportunities with the customer and translate this into a commercial strategy;
- are driven to manage customer relationships and strategically develop key accounts;
- are by nature a real networker and know how to convince people,
- maps out market developments;
- quickly communicates your findings from the market to the team;
- implements the commercial annual plan.
- are willing to travel abroad for potential international clients (in consultation), your base location is the Netherlands.
- Bachelor education towards technique/chemistry;
- Demonstrably successful in acquisition of new business in B2B environment and the maintenance and expansion of existing accounts;
- Knowledge of the asbestos market (inventory to release) and the market players, knowledge of the products (analyses in soil, air, adhesive and material samples);
- Able to attract new customers on the basis of a prospect list;
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands and sometimes abroad on a daily basis;
- Furthermore, you are very independent and self-managing. You have a pragmatic hands-on mentality, flexible, proactive, result-oriented and perseverance