- Excellent command of English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Undergraduate degree or previous professional and/or volunteering experience
Moreover, the successful candidate will have the following personal skills:
- High degree of intercultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented thinking and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
How to Apply
Applications (CV and motivation letter) should be addressed to Mr Marc de la Fouchardière, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar, by e-mail to [email protected], with email subject “EuroCham Myanmar AG Internship Application”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview. However, we will keep your application, should new opportunities arise.