A startup developing nanostructured materials for applications in drug delivery, tissue engineering, and organotypic models is looking for interns for:
- development of the electrospun scaffolds for bone or cartilage tissue engineering;
- development of the electrospun scaffolds for organotypic lung, skin, and intestine models;
- development of nano- and micro- drug delivery systems;
- surface functionalization of nanofibres and nanoparticles;
- physical modelling of electrospinning and electrospraying;
- mechanical and electrical engineering of electrospraying devices (only if already familiar with electrospinning devices).
Starting date and duration are flexible. Please, mention the topic that would be most interesting for you in your motivation letter. To apply, send us your motivation letter through the website or send us your CV and motivation letter to [email protected]