Amasya University is looking for a traniee who will work at Distance Education Practice and Research Center (DEPRC).
What will the traniee do?
- Provide coordination between the international students at Amasya University and DEPRC.
- Manage the activities on learning management system used for distance education programs in coordination with the instructors.
- Help other staff develop instructional materials.
- Collaborate on distance learning research projects with other researchers (Master’s and PhD Students only)
It is possible to regulate a flexible schedule and to extend the intern period if traniee needs.
The traniee will have a student or academic mentor, who will advise for the life in Amasya and Turkey. DEPRC will also provide the traniee with the guidance about accommodation, transportation, facilities of the university, etc.
During this period;
- Traniee will work with helpful and enjoyable officers and instructors, who have diverse educational background and expertise.
- Traniee will have a chance to gain experience on distance education in Turkish context.
- Trainee will gain experience on instructional material development for distance learning.
- Trainee will have experience on the current distance learning technologies.
Note: Before applying for traineeship we advise you to check if you are eligible for Erasmus+ traineeship.
We are looking forward to get emails from traniee candidates.