AVOMIND is a platform connecting high-potential graduates and young professionals with fast-growing firms.
Our team comes from the global professional services industry. We have all worked with the most demanding private equities, management consulting firms and large corporations.
We understand very well the skillset and attitude requirements of performance-driven organizations. We have deep relationships with the best schools in Europe as we believe that achievement starts early. Our core belief is that high achievers want to be surrounded by talented people and do the most challenging tasks at best companies.
High-growing firms require the best people to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to connect high-caliber candidates with impactful opportunities.
Are you eager to learn and make your first steps in Talent Acquisition space? Are you passionate about connecting with fresh graduates and young professionals? Are you willing to make an impact at a young company?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Recruitment Coordinator - Intern who will support our recruitment process to always ensure the best candidate experience.
This opportunity is a unique chance to demonstrate your creativity, initiative spirit and “can-do” attitude.
Your responsibilities would include
- Updating our internal systems
- Actively contributing to recruitment strategy: direct sourcing, pre-screening candidates, managing logistics, preparing CVs and materials for our clients
- Publishing our job descriptions on different job-boards
- Creating social media posts
- Monitoring the interview process between stakeholders and candidates
- Participating in campus-recruitment activities
The qualities we are looking for are
- You are about to graduate or have just finished your studies
- You have good communication skills and an open-minded personality
- You are committed, team-oriented and passionate about achieving your goals
- You have high organizational and coordination skills
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Very central office in Pappelallee, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your motivation letter and your CV.
Compensation: No financial compensationLink: https://www.avomind.com/