About the UHLALA Group
We are one of the leading LGBT+ social businesses in Germany.
With brands and projects such as STICKS & STONES, UNICORNS IN TECH and RAHM, our LGBT+ Social Business took over the mission to worldwide network, further educate and empower LGBT+ People in their working life and to connect them with LGBT+ friendly companies and organisations.
With our many years of expertise, we support employers in the implementation of their LGBT+ Diversity Management through events, speeches and consulting services.
Our ultimate goal is to reach equal chances and opportunities for LGBT+ People in the working world.
As an intern you will support our various projects in terms of event organisation, community management and communication.
At Uhlala you will get to know event organisation from A to Z. Your tasks will include:
- Strong teamwork in the preparation and implementation of our events
- Organisation of the respective programs
- Supporting our public relations: web presence of our projects, social media & developing ideas for advertising campaigns
- Establishing contacts with partners & sponsors
- Creating concepts for our events and working on them strategically - Insights into various areas such as sales, marketing, organisation etc.
- Desire to form a personal and flexible writing style
- Depending on the project, very good English skills, German language skills are a bonus
- Very good organisational and coordination skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, Wordpress and/or desire to learn and be able to work independently with such programs
- Communication skills, creativity and fun when working in a team
What we can offer you
- Working and growing with a creative, motivated and vibrant community
- Actively supporting LGBT rights and community members in their career
- An insight in various areas such as sales, marketing, project management, event organisation etc.
- A motivated working atmosphere in a team with a great sense of humour