We are seeking like minded interns with "can do" attitude, who would like to be part of our digital youth work services. Either you are studying IT sciences or design, we do have a position for you. Your tasks will be:
- Contribute to the design of digital youth working tools and activities
- Support the "KANE digital" website
- Maintaining and troubleshooting (e-radio, forum, digital campaigns, digital youth centre)
- Organising/supporting online meetings, events, digital interactions
- Work closely with local and international volunteers as well as with experienced youth workers and young people.
- Design of campaigns, posters, informational material and other.
We are looking forward to your creative expression of interest!