The Host Company
We are looking for a new member of our young and highly motivated team in the field of content marketing and SEO to generate creative content for our website, blogs and social media channels and to research recent topics that interest our international community.
Netzberater is an internet start-up based in Leipzig. We cater to customers in the field of eCommerce (including tellows.de) and run our own projects (e.g. Max2Play). We offer a high degree of responsibility with a flat hierarchy. Expect exciting tasks, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work together with a young, dynamic team.
- You are responsible for our websites of the Portuguese market and its constant growth
- You support the development of our projects with ideas, content and creativity
- You create content for our websites, blogs and social media channels and optimize SEO strategies
- You support the marketing manager with operative marketing strategies and concepts
- You analyze our markets and competitors and research recent topics and developments that interest the community in the consumer protection area
- You support our communication with the growing community
- You are in the advanced stages of the study of Business Management, Communications-, Media- or Humanities studies, Economics or a similar study program
- You have an organised, systematic way of working and enjoy creating content
- You are highly engaged with internet and consumer protection issues
- You can work independently and you have strong communication and organizational skills
- Your mother tongue is Portugueseand you have good to very good knowledge of English or German
What we offer
- Start-up company with international team
- Friendly atmosphere with flexible working hours
- Office in the center of a big, dynamic and fast growing city
- Intense introduction training
- Responsibility for own projects and market development
- Gaining new working skills with marketing tools and analytic systems
- Receiving a working certificate
The Erasmus+ Traineeship grant programme is available both for students and recent graduates. Please bear in mind though that your traineeship must occur within one year of your graduation and you must apply while still being enrolled in your higher education institution.
The period of the internship can be up to 6 months and should be a minimum of 3 months. The start date of the internship is flexible and can be individually tailored, as well as your working hours, if you for example want to do a language course alongside. Please send us your availability. For applications, please send us your motivation letter and your CV to [email protected]