Gifting is part of our culture. Sadly, it is also wasteful and bad for the planet.
Our world demands to change the way we give. As a gift company, we should be the first to comply. That’s why we’re changing a lot of things around here, including our name. Xindao is now XD Connects.
We are deeply connected with our goal to inspire positive change throughout the industry.
You as a Customer Support intern for our DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) team can be part of our journey, helping to make that positive change; Changing the way we give. Doesn’t that sound great?
As of February 2023, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Intern - team DACH for our main office in Rijswijk (the Netherlands)
What you will be doing:
If you want to gain experience in an international business environment, XD Connects offers you excellent opportunities!
Being an intern at XD Connects means that you will be part of an informal and professional team. During the internship, you will learn more about our products and services and of course, more in specific, about the daily tasks in our Customer Support team.
The clients you will serve are based in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (the DACH region).
You will handle requests and process orders from our clients by phone, email and via our chat service. Providing support to a client with a complaint or specific request? No stress! Together with your colleagues, you will determine the most suitable solution in order to provide the best service possible. You are regularly in contact with other departments, such as Logistics, Marketing or Finance. Your main tasks are:
- Handling requests and answering questions from existing and new clients
- Advising existing and new clients about our products
- Processing data in our (ERP) system Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Processing orders and quotations
- Translating text
- Assisting the team with other tasks if necessary
What we are looking for:
- Study at Bachelor level
- Fluency in German
- Good verbal and written English
- Availability for an internship period of 5-6 months
- You are enrolled as a student at an educational institution
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Experience with MS Office
- Service- and customer oriented
What we offer:
- An interesting internship in a committed team
- Informal and international atmosphere
- Becoming part of and contributing to a changing industry
- Opportunity to learn about many aspects of Customer Support
- Internship fee of €250 per month based on fulltime
- Housing free of charge (an apartment shared with other interns)
- Staff discount on our products
- Fresh fruit available for free
- Delicious (Nespresso) coffee
- A brand new office next to the train station in Rijswijk
- Free use of the gym facility in our office building
Who we are:
XD Connects is one of the largest corporate gift suppliers in Europe, with sales offices across Europe, a design studio in China and a state-of-the-art printing facility in Romania. The collection consists of 12 different product groups with more than 3,000 products; all in stock.
We strive for positive change by providing the best low impact gifts, which connects businesses with their employees and customers whilst minimizing the impact on the environment. As a company, our objective is to work with maximum transparency, both internally and externally. In all aspects of our business, we encourage open communication, a collaborative atmosphere and maximum simplicity.
A job at XD Connects is unlike any other you have had. You will be challenged. You will be inspired. Moreover, you will be proud. Because you will be part of something big; changing an industry for the better. 550+ colleagues will be happy to have you on board!
Enthusiastic about this internship?
Apply now and connect with us by sending your resume and short motivation to [email protected]. For questions about XD Connects or this internship, you can also contact Chantal de Vos (Corporate Recruiter), 0031(0)70 75 90 528/ [email protected] or visit our company website www.xdconnects.com/en-gb