The One Family Foundation is a small family foundation with big ambition, run by one of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs. Our open-door policy and collaborative working methods have quickly led to high network individuals, organizations and social entrepreneurs joining forces with us to create a network enhancing and growing impact across all regions of the globe.
One Family together with many partners aim at solving social issues in order to trigger change in the world for the better. We strongly believe that collaboration is the key to bringing about a more equitable world for all citizens and especially the most vulnerable.
Would you like to get onboard a global movement of changemakers?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Intern to support us in our Amsterdam Office. One Family offers the Intern the opportunity to work with young people from various countries, and to challenge him/herself within the context of a vibrant and growing organisation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work on the marketing strategy and outreach, develop processes and strategies for generating content that captures One Family’s foundation work and vision
- Assist in producing and editing up-to-date media content for social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Website SEO Audit & Optimisation: identify what are the weaknesses of the website in terms of technical, keywords, content, loading speed issues, etc., and also suggest solutions to these problems
- Support with Google Analytics: who, what, where, why & how visitors interact with our website
- Create other multimedia assets such as infographics, SlideShares, reports, photos, videos, etc.
- Managing and organize events (if any)
- Contact and managing sponsors, members, and communities
Requirements and Skills:
- Finalising or towards the end of your studies (e.g. in a field related to communication, marketing, business, economics, international relations or human rights), with a strong interest in any of the following: SDG’s, systemic change and social entrepreneurship, online child protection; shared global education and integration in Europe
- Passionate about Marketing, content writing, you have a good analytical mind and an aptitude for synthesizing
- Affinity with analytics and performance reporting; knowledge of Google Analytics and Salesforce is preferred
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, SEO
- Fluency in English; other languages would be an asset.
- Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on attitude and willing to help out flexibly if required
- Preferably available immediately for a minimum of six months
One Family Offers:
- The opportunity to work with young and dynamic team in a fast-paced global environment
- On-the-job training opportunities
- Free lunch
- No remuneration costs available
How to apply?
To apply, please email your CV and letter of motivation in English to Yvonne Moholt at [email protected] with Reference: Marketing Internship.
For further information about the vacancy, contact Yvonne Moholt at tel. +31 (0)640273529