As an intern you will contribute to the development of Madame Fleurs in the area of Digital Marketing & Business Development.
Through your work, we will expand Madame Fleurs' reach and build Madame Fleurs into a sustainable lifestyle brand for dried flowers & floral gift ideas. So if you want to move the industry with us, apply at Madame Fleurs!
DIGITAL MARKETING - B2C
- Social media content planning & content creation for our social media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook): 1) Themes & copywriting, 2) Visual assets: photos, videos (e.g. reels for Instagram).
- Editing of the content using tools like Adobe Lightroom, Canva.
- Co-creation of shoots for the creation of visual assets.
- Exchange with the community, be it followers or influencers
- Supporting the influencer marketing campaigns
- Creation of reports & analyses of the social media campaigns
> SEO/Madame Fleurs Blog
- Topic planning for the Madame Fleurs blog
- Editing 1-2 blog articles per month focusing on relevant keywords in the dried flowers sector
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - B2B
- Development of strategic co-operations with other brands
- Extending our reach by representing our products in cafés, hotels, coworking spaces, spas, etc.)
- Support for corporate events (pop-ups)
What you bring with you...
- You are studying for a bachelor's or master's degree with a focus on marketing, PR, communication, journalism or a comparable subject.
- You have a high affinity for interior design, dried flowers & lifestyle & a sense for aesthetic visuals and content. Feel free to share examples of past assignments here if applicable.
- You like to try things out and enjoy digital marketing tools
- You can write very well and speak perfect German & English
- Experience with tools like Adobe Lightroom & Canva desired. You have good knowledge in MS-Office
- Soft skills: communication, personal responsibility, creativity, entrepreneurship & team spirit
What awaits you at Madame Fleurs...
- Induction & lots of learning potential - You are part of a fast-growing company and get to see how a business is built up every day. You are at the beginning of the history of Madame Fleurs and can try out and implement a lot.
- Great atmosphere: we are an international & dynamic team.
- Shop benefits - you never have enough dried flowers at home ;-)
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with numerous cafés and restaurants around the corner, as well as excellent public transport connections.