Breeze Technologies develops innovative air quality sensor networks and a cloud platform for automated data analysis. We help not only companies create a healthier and more productive working environment in their offices and meeting rooms, but also cities to capture urban health in real time to effectively face air pollution.
Do you imagine yourself one day creating a project of your own? You may not have the idea yet, but you definitely want to get a taste of the startup working environment? At Breeze, you can experience the everyday life of a young company up close. You will get insight into all areas of our startup and learn directly from and with the founders.
- Support of the management team in day-to-day business, especially in the areas of Business Development, Product Management & Finance;
- Preparation of investor meetings and sales pitches;
- A lot of space for your own ideas;
- Your own projects from day 1.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- You describe yourself as a classic all-rounder;
- First work experience through internships or student jobs;
- Excel is your second home and dealing with numbers is fun;
- You speak German and English fluently;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in the technology sector.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- The chance to actively participate in shaping a great product in one of Hamburg's most innovative startups;
- A great, dynamic team on site;
- Flexible working hours;
- Responsibility and impact from day one;
- The possibility of a permanent employment as a working student or permanent employee in a fast-growing team;
- Last but not least, our product ensures a better office climate and cleaner urban air. This meaningful work motivates us every day. At Breeze we think of ourselves as world improvers - we look forward to receiving your application.
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to [email protected] stating your earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Ksenia Feil. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about your application.
N.B. Applications in English only