AVAILABILITY: The positions we are offering to undergraduate/bachelor’s/ master’s /Ph.D. students are available throughout the entire mobility period and it’s very flexible with dates and periods.
DURATION: The preference is for a 3-6 months internship, but we can consider shorter – longer periods.
SPOKEN LANGUAGE: English
ACTIVITIES: The tasks are varied and include:
● Assist management and staff in multiple tasks.
● Administration tasks (answer the phone, write emails, contact incoming, back-office tasks).
● Customer service.
● Filing operations and documentation.
● Social media and web management.
● Traditional and digital activities.
● Customer care.
● Helping office development.
● Take a part in the International Conferences or Consortiums related to Erasmus+ Programmes. (If he/she is a volunteer).
● We expect applications from candidates with "Erasmus+" scholarship.
● Candidate field of study: All disciplines and departments.
● All levels of the studies are accepted. (Short Cycle or equivalent, Bachelor, Master)
● Motivation is the most important thing we consider.
● More than b1 English level is preferable as well as a good disposition, communication and teamwork skills. But also Arabic or Turkish make candidates further selected.
● Basics on Excel and Word.
● We would like to host a trainee for at least 2 or 3 months.
● Flexible working hours depend on the workload of the office and season.
● Coffee included.
● Great work environment (we use to go out together after work).
● We will help the trainee about every information that it's needed. (Accommodation, Transportation, Residence requirements, etc.)
International Relations of Sakarya University of Applied Sciences