Erciyes University is looking for interns in various fields such as Engineering, Health, Social, Fine Arts, Veterinary, Medical, Agriculture, Aviation, Administration, Literature Sciences. If you have an academic background in any field and want to advance in that field, this collaborative work will be extremely beneficial to your professional development!
- Eligible for Erasmus+
- Your responsibilities will change according to your field.
- Good time management and organizational skills,
- Critical thinking and problem solving,
- Collaboration skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Curiosity and willingness to learn quickly,
- Determined and ambitious.
What we can offer you;
- Opportunity to improve your international communication skills,
- Working in a dynamic, creative, and youthful environment,
- Additional experience in your field,
- Freedom for your creative spirit,
- A chance to become closer with Turkish culture, and Turkish language,
- Help to find accommodation,
Autonomy and flexible working hours,
Low living costs,
International airport opportunity,
Close to historical and touristic places as well as Mediterranean,
Winter sports facilities.
We are currently looking for a new intern to begin working with us in August or September 2022. You can choose the length of your internship, it must be at least two months. This is an unpaid internship. Moreover, we are offering internships in various fields such as Law, Marketing, Agriculture, Chemistry, Maths, Languages, Education, Science, Sport, etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected] Make sure to include specific dates and duration for which you are available to begin the internship.
To know more about our university;
You can check the Instagram account of our Erasmus Club: erciyeserasmuskulubu