Only e-mailed applications will be considered. Please do as specified.
ESN Minho is looking for a motivated and dedicated person to help with the administration of the ESN Minho Offices in Braga and Guimarães!
Each semester, the ESN Minho team helps around 300 mobility students to integrate and feel at home in the Minho region of Portugal, which means that our ESNers put a lot of time and effort into making sure each of them has a safe, happy and unforgettable Erasmus experience! So we are looking for someone to be a part of our team who, just like us, believes in the fundamental ESN value: Students Helping Students!
[Profile, Skills and Availability] We are looking for someone who:
- Is responsible, trustworthy and organized;
- Is open-minded, friendly and enjoys working in a team;
- Has good communication, management and multitasking skills;
- Is fluent in English (B2 Level);
- Has knowledge about Slack, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Excel;
- Can be present in both Braga and Guimarães Offices;
[Desired Skills] Ideally, you also should:
- Have some previous knowledge about the Erasmus Student Network;
- Desire to participate and help in other ESN Minho activities, besides the management of the Offices;
[Tasks and Responsibilities] We need someone to:
- Keep the Offices open throughout the week (excluding weekends);
- Provide assistance and information to our mobility students;
- Receive registrations and payments for ESNCards, merchandise, events and trips;
- Help manage the inventory of both Offices and collect material if needed;
[Advantages] With us, you’ll be able to:
- Learn or improve English and Portuguese speaking skills;
- Gain experience in stock/inventory and financial management;
- Meet and help mobility students from all over the world;
- Visit the Minho region of Portugal easily, considering you’ll only be working part-time;
- Participate in all ESN Minho events and trips;
- Truly feel you are a part of the ESN Minho family;
If you want to apply for this internship, send us your CV and motivation letter to [email protected].
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us! We are looking forward to hearing from you!