We offer a minimum of 4 months internship in our F&B department. During your internship you will learn hands-on about managing hotel catering offer and team:
- Be part of the F&B team and take normal shifts
- Look after the breakfast buffet offer, train new employees, be the first contact to our part-timers
- Provide high standard customer service and be an example to others
- Take orders, execute payments and use the cash system
- Prepare hot and cold drinks and cold food items
- Know and recommend wines and know our menu items and organise regular
- Pay attention to the tidyness and hygiene
What will you learn?
- Running of the hotel F&B department
- Customer behaviour and how to take account their feedback
- Quality control
- Managing a small team
What do we expect?
- Motivated attitude and a can-do - approach
- Willingness to go teh extra mile for the guests
- Maturity to be abroad alone.
Years of Experience required: