During the internship the trainee will provide support to the team of Gender Equality Studies and Training programme at the University of Iceland.
- Support to the GEST team regarding the transition of GEST from Unitied Nation University to GRÓ, Centre for Capacity Development, Sustainability and Societal Change under the auspices of UNESCO. This includes compiling information for databases, drafting promotional material, manage social media and other.
- Writing news items of interest for the GEST website, Facebook site and Twitter.
- Support to the daily operations of the GEST post-graduate diploma programme 2020.
- Support to the selection and coordination of new fellows for spring semester 2021.
- Support to the GEST/RIKK lecture series as needed.
The student must be eligible for the Erasmus+ Traineeship grant from their home university.