6-month internship starting April 1st 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Human Capital Data Insights team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry.
Based in Betzdorf (Luxembourg), you will contribute to the production and development of Human Capital metrics and reports at a Group-wide level.
- Contribute to the preparation of reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends from multiple sources on key Human Capital metrics (Headcount and contractors, recruitment, turnover, etc)
- Prepare Human Capital dashboards
- In cooperation with HRIS, improve existing reports and create new ones to drive efficient analytics
- Be responsible for one or more complete analysis on a specific topic to be determined according to business needs
- Support other teams (Compensation & Benefits, HRIS) as required
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance preferred or certificate of apprenticeship within Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance or in a relevant area; Relevant experience would be considered a positive.
- First experience focused on using data in a business context is a plus (support will be provided)
- Ability to think practical, work structured and solution oriented.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Capable of working with minimal supervision as well as in a collaborative environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated. SES provides excellent sport facilities and a canteen on site.
- The SES campus is away from the main city, in a picturesque environment near the forest hence why carpooling service from the Betzdorf train station to work is provided.
Flexible working hours are being provided. You can work between 7am and 7pm (given that you work your 8 hours plus one hour of lunch break).
Office closure for Christmas Holidays, because they are meant to be spent with family and friends.
- But most of all, we offer a truly unique opportunity to play your part in making a difference for those who need it most. We strive to uphold honesty, transparency and courage in everything we do.
- We’re proud to belong to the SES team and collaborate towards success.
Good to know
For more information on SES, click here.
SES is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity!