We are seeking an Intern to join our HR Team. Throughout this internship, you will get to know the multiple aspects within the Department of Human Resources giving support to the different areas of HR in our company in Barcelona.
The trainee tasks:
- Learning and Development
- HR metrics and dashboards
- Maintenance HR databases and Document tracking systems.
- Provides support to the Human Resources Team working on different projects
- Provide feedback and recommendations for the improvement of processes and systems.
- recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements.
Your Skills and Experience
As a HR Intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Eager to learn, proactive and passionate about new technologies and innovation.
- English spoken is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)