Tasks for Industrial Design Department:
We are very happy to announce the launch of our International Internship program. A new initiative that aims to bring to our company a great dose of talent, innovation, diversity, vitality and passion!
You may help build models, prepare construction drawings on CADD or similar software, prepare architect drawings and documents, research building codes, and write specifications for new buildings. Interns are often given the opportunity to demonstrate specific skills or focus their energy on specific projects that may be of personal interest to them. During your internship, commit yourself to developing proficiency with the software used by you such as AutoCAD, Chief Architect, or ARCHICAD to create architecture plans as part of building information modeling (BIM), which is critical to your architecture skillset.
You will be doing:
• Product Development
• Adobe Illustrator
• Concept Development
• Design Solutions
• Design Concepts
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- This is an internship position, no professional experience is required.
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)