The International Relations, Development and Communications (IRDC) Unit of the Open University of Cyprus welcomes applications for an intern (undergraduate or postgraduate student and/or recent graduate) within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme. For further information please refer to the attached file.
Key tasks (you can choose from of the two options or apply for both of them):
Α. Administrative support for the International Relations Unit:
- Administrative support for the European and international programmes of the Open University of Cyprus.
- Administrative support to the OUC Mobility Office (key responsibilities include: providing information to students and staff of OUC and partner universities regarding Erasmus+ mobility actions, supporting the design of information material (both printed and online), drafting Erasmus+ bilateral agreements, etc.).
- Administrative support to the IRDC services (key responsibilities include: preparation of presentations, letters and documents).
- Administrative support for issues related to the University’s international collaborations (key responsibilities include: research potential partner universities, assist in drafting memorandum of collaboration and bilateral agreements etc.).
B. Graphic design for the Communications Unit
- Conceptualization, design and production of visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and dissemination outputs for Open University of Cyprus. These can include: banner design, flyers design, design of booklets, animated banners, banners for social media, infographics etc.
- Interns will also perform a variety of tasks related to producing and publishing products, including editing, creating, and processing text and graphic products for web, and hardcopy dissemination.
- Assisting in OUC’s video production and editing (i.e. prepare videos for OUC YouTube Channel, editing videos of various lectures and events, etc.).
- Administrative support for tasks related to the University’s Communications Department (that can include duties, such as assist in organising press conferences, Erasmus+ promotional events and outreach activities, assist in designing information brochures, promotional material, press releases, OUC social media etc.).
This internship opportunity could interest students that can secure Erasmus+ funding from their University
Interested applicants should submit at [email protected] the following documents: Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter indicating, amongst others, their interest to undertake an Erasmus+ traineeship period at the Open University of Cyprus.