Internship for a Master student at the European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH):
The European University Alliance for Global Health (EUGLOH) is a strategic partnership between the Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Lund University (LU), Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), Universidade do Porto (UPorto) and the University of Szeged (USZ) in the context of the European Commission’s European Universities Initiative.
The intern's tasks are mainly of administrative support:
- Contribute to the actions developed by the University of Paris-Saclay in EUGLOH to strengthen the participation of staff and students in the European University;
- Contribute to the internal (UPSaclay, EUGLOH partners) and external communication of EUGLOH;
- Contribute to the animation of the EUGLOH website and social networks (writing and posting of articles, monitoring, translation, etc.) together with the communication officer;
- Participate in the elaboration of a catalogue of courses in English for UPSaclay;
- Support students involved in EUGLOH
- Participate in the animation of the EUGLOH campus life;
- Participate in the organisation of events at UPSaclay in the framework of EUGLOH (meetings, training, short programmes, ...);
- Ensure the preparation of minutes for EUGLOH meetings
- Duration of the internship: 6 months
- Location: Paris-Saclay University -91400 Orsay
- Starting date: October
- If you come from a non-EU country, you must already possess a visa allowing you to work as an intern in France/Europe.