We wish to bring to our team a young talented trainee for our internship program. In this position, you will be in charge of supporting the team's Social Media Marketing tasks.
You will be doing:
- Write well-constructed articles and blogs based on reliable information
- Show up at related and demanded events and interview the exhibitors and audience for our social media and platforms
- Assist the Media marketing personnel with identifying subjects and drafting press releases
- English spoken is a plus
- Team player
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- This is an internship position, no professional experience is required.
- Work location is Barcelona, with possibility to partially work remotely.
- Start date: flexible (recruitment during all the year)
- Length: flexible (according to the needs of the applicant between 1 to 6 month)
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: