Starting from April 2021
Your DAILY responsibilities here at Casamona:
- 1 Junior Office Manager (JOM) must be in the office half an hour before the team arrives.
- You need to oversee the departments and know the daily tasks.
- JOM must help the Office manager (OM) check the main inbox and respond to clients.
- JOM must answer the phone.
Throughout the day:
- You need to help oversee all departments
- You need to manage the administration of the business. Such as organising the contracts in the drive, keeping the keys in order and management contracts.
- Do Flat Finding
- Make sure the Upcoming Calendar is carried out everyday and that we are aware which apartments are coming back on the market.
- Make sure that everything on our database (Sooprema) looks professional.
- Deal with your own clients, offering suggestions and organizing visits.
In the evening:
- The JOM closing the office is in charge of the main inbox and answering the phone throughout the rest of the day.
- The JOM must be the last person to leave the office with the Office Manager.
- Take notes of accomplished tasks and what needs to be done the following day. This will be used to measure your performance and role within the company.
- Use your Trello board to keep senior management informed at all times.
Your MONTHLY responsibilities here at Casamona:
- You are required to find 6 flat finds a month - after this you will get paid 10 euros per flat find or 5% if it is rented.
- Your goal is to have 2 rental deals a month
- You will work for 4 hours on a Saturday at least once a month and at the most twice. You will then be allowed a day off during the week if you do so.
- If you work on a Saturday, you must help with the main inbox on Sunday.
We all need to make sure we:
Get our 12 rental deals in a month - therefore, you may be required to take on rental clients. You will get 10% of any deal you make.
Help the team get an overall goal of 40 flat finds a month
You must have a high level of both written and spoken Spanish and English (any other language is a plus)
You must be able to work a minimum of 4 months
You must be motivated and organised in order to help General Managers guide and coordinate departments.
You must be confident and efficient.
You must be a problem solver
This position is an internship for students and we ask to have a contract with a university showing it's part of the student's course.
Salary: 200€ / month