The One Family Foundation is a small family foundation with big ambition, run by one of the world’s leading social entrepreneurs. Our open-door policy and collaborative working methods have quickly led to high network individuals, organizations and social entrepreneurs joining forces with us to create a network enhancing and growing impact across all regions of the globe.
One Family together with many partners aim at solving social issues in order to trigger change in the world for the better. We strongly believe that collaboration is the key to bringing about a more equitable world for all citizens and especially the most vulnerable.
Would you like to get onboard a global movement of changemakers?
One Shared School is presently in the process of developing the Schools Sharing Website, a safe environment where children can get in contact with their peers around the globe and share their wealth, their wealth of ideas, education and culture. One Shared School seeks to ensure quality education for all by 2025. One Family believes that web-based technology, social media automated language translations, webinars, etc., can break down traditional barriers and get children and youth to discuss and learn from each other. One Shared School is developed by children, for children in collaboration with high school developers.
Who we’re looking for:
We are currently recruiting for interns to help coordinating a variety of initiatives that are commencing around the World as part of this movement. One Family offers the Intern the opportunity to work with young people from various countries, and to challenge him/herself within the context of a vibrant and growing organisation.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate several initiatives, with a focus on children and education, systems change and cross-cultural collaboration.
- Assist in producing and editing diverse documents and material for the website
- Updating and preparing the website
- Coordinate/support internal and external activities (local or international meetings, drafting and editing of minutes, partner communications via email or telephone, etc.)
- Other ad hoc tasks
Requirements and Skills
- Finalising or towards the end of your studies, with an interest in education, technology, and systemic change
- Fluency in English; other languages would be an asset.
- Internationally orientated
- Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on attitude and willing to help out with other tasks if required
- Preferably available immediately for a minimum of six months internship period
- Student visa is required
One Family Offers:
- The opportunity to work with a young and dynamic team in a fast-paced global environment
- On-the-job training opportunities
- No remuneration costs available
How to apply?
To apply, please email your CV and letter of motivation in English to Yvonne Moholt at [email protected]
*Due to the current situation of COVID-19 the internship will be starting out remotely and then move on to in-office activities based on how the situation will unfold.*