DAS Akademie is a modern and dynamic language school located in the heart of the German capital, Berlin. Our philosophy is simple and effective: Learning a new language has to be fun and is best done in a supportive environment. Our students learn in small classes, are instructed by skilled and motivated teachers, and are encouraged to speak their new language as early and as much as possible. Our students come from all over the world and all walks of life.
We are looking for qualified interns who are keen to join our vibrant international team here at DAS Akademie for six (6) months on a full-time basis.
NB: We accept applications all year round!
- Create and maintain content for our website
- Contribute to existing marketing campaigns
- Assist with the creation of new marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Audio-visual documentation of our classes, e.g. interviews with students
- Online outreach and promotion of our language courses and youth camps using social media tools and applications
- Assist with website and social media optimization, and keyword analysis
- Establish and foster relationships with European and international organisations
- Assist with the organisation of extra-curricular events for our students
- Assist with the day-to-day running of our school
- At least 3 semesters of course degree in either Marketing, Business Management, Social Media and/or Communication Studies, or comparable degree course.
- Very good command of written and verbal English – min. level B2 (GER).
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media. - Proficiency across Open Office / MS Office.
- Some knowledge of German preferred but not obligatory; knowledge of any other languages is a bonus and looked upon favourably when choosing the best applicant for this position.
- Enthusiasm, imagination, creativity, love of people and different languages / cultures.
What we offer:
- Valuable work experience in an attractive and international environment.
- Hands-on experience of what is involved in running a successful business.
- Encouragement of independent creative thinking.
- The opportunity to network by participating in DAS Akademie events.
- Assistance with developing your professional and language skills.
- Certificate / Reference letter at conclusion of your internship.
Interested? Please send your application cover letter and CV, along with your preferred dates, to: [email protected]