About the Abbey Group
Head quartered in the heart of historic Dublin, the Abbey Group is one of Ireland’s longest established and best known Incoming Tours operators. The Group was founded in 1978 when Abbey Ireland was launched. Today the group has expanded its services in Edinburgh and London. With over 160 staff and with overseas representatives in ten key markets, we are recognised as the market leader within our sector. The Group has four divisions specialising in specific types of inbound tourism
- Group Tours
- Individual & Online Travel
- Incentive & Luxury leisure travel
- Association Conferences & Events
The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- Sourcing Trainees for the various company departments and processing their applications and contrats.
- Use of our internal HR system TMS to upload and update employee details.
- Assist the HR & Training director with the completion of various projects and presentations.
- Administrative tasks related to recruitment, induction or other HR functions.
- Co-ordinate exit interviews for any members of staff should they arise.
- Cover front office reception as assigned.
- Assisting the Abbey Group with its enviromental and responsiblee tourism initiatives.
- Fluency in English - verbal and writtem
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Keen interest in Human Resource
- Strong people skills
- Utmost integrity in the discrete handeling of confidential information
- Requirements- students must be affiliated with college/Educational institution/Erasmus/Leonardo Da Vinci etc. or this internship is part of their studies.
Skills to be acquired
- Understanding of the operational delivery of HR
- Communication skills and team work skills
- Organisational skills, leadership skills, ability to work on own initiative, learning our HR system and develop their IT skills.
- Improve English language both written and oral
- 300€ per month
- 1.75 days off per month
- Staff Weekend
If you are interested in completing an internship with us, please send your CV and covering letter as part of your full application to this email address: [email protected].