We, the Permaculture Center - Österreichisches Waldgarten-Institut (Austrian Forest Garden Institute) have one of the oldest edible forest gardens in Central Europe and cultivate a vegetable garden according to the principles of permaculture. For the year 2023 (March to October) we are offering an internship (m/f/d) for our permaculture and forest garden of 40 hours per week.
- like to work in the fresh air and can also get hands on, physical fitness is important (work with handheld devices)
- have a good knowledge of plants and would like to expand them
- can deal with people and plants
- are enthusiastic about permaculture and forest gardening
- you are interested in gardening crafts and knowledge
- Are interested in organic cultivation, harvesting, processing, storage and sustainable projects
- enjoy working in a team and independently, contribute your ideas and can implement your own ideas
- has good communication and reflection skills
- are looking for an exciting and varied field of work
- want to be part of a sustainable soil cultivation
... we look forward to your application and a trial work with us at the Permaculture Center Österreichisches Waldgarten-Institut (Austrian Forest Garden Institute).