We, the Hope Foundation, are a non-profit organization based in Germany and Cameroon. Since 2001 we have been particularly committed to children and women in Cameroon. Here we improve the standard of living by working in the areas of development cooperation, health and education. Due to the close contact with the Cameroonian population, we are in constant exchange about problems and solutions.
In Germany, we organize information and education projects to raise students' awareness of development issues and explain global relationships. We attach particular importance to the participation of people from the countries of the global south in order to enable an intercultural exchange.
- Daily operational organizational communication
- Acquisition of new partners, sponsors
- Communication / dissemination of the content of the organization
- Support in the preparation and implementation of mailings
- Creation of press distribution lists and press reviews
- Various research activities
- Support in the development of new concepts and formats
The internship offers:
- Insight into the work of development policy non-governmental organizations;
- Working in a friendly, committed, international and motivated team
- You are studying journalism and communication science, journalism, marketing or a comparable degree
- You have strong communication abilities, a feel for topics and processes and ideally have first practical experience
- You work independently, result-oriented and structured
- You enjoy communicating through all media channels or in personal conversation
- Good knowledge in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of German and English (oral and written).
Then you are definitely in the right place with us!!!