With us you can do a voluntary internship, curricular internship (to get ECTS), extracurricular, Erasmus plus or Turing Scheme internships.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and short-cycle studies.
We are offering internship in Berlin/Warsaw/Madrid/Lisbon/Rome or Online
Activities during the program
- Create a computer-aided design (CAD) model of a printed circuit board (PCB) and use it to fabricate a working prototype.
- Develop a programmable logic controller (PLC) system to control a manufacturing process.
- Design and construct a solar-powered charging station for electric vehicles.
- Create a wireless sensor network to monitor environmental conditions in a smart building.
- Develop a software application to control and monitor a home automation system.
- Design and construct an automated traffic control system using computer vision and machine learning.
- Create a mobile application to remotely control and monitor a smart home system.
- Design and build a system to detect and diagnose faults in electrical power distribution systems.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students’ needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: