You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming? Take part of the European expansion of a fast-growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
In assistance to the German Sales Team, your first mission will be...
- Provide commercial support to quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Identify new prospects on the web, social networks and various databases and qualify them,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with customers (for testimonials for exemple),
- Explain to the prospects our offer and its benefits,
- Boost commercial contact & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Search frequently for general information about the agriculture world,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
- Participate punctually to national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service.
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in Lille headquarters and settle a strong communication link with the German sales team.
Who are you?
You are studying Agriculture Engineering or International Business and looking for an internship.
You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous.
A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
You are fluent in Deutsch and English (some knowledge in French is a plus).
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe’s third largest startup accelerator.
13 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
Personal responsibility – Everyone contributes
Customer-centricity – Listen our customers
Sharing – Team spirit
Creativity – Innovation, test & learn
Help farmers – Networked innovation to serve thousands of farmers
Environment – A positive impact thanks to precision farming
Cool brand new offices in Lille at Euratechnologies: a campus gathering tech companies, schools & thousands of employees!
Key role in a fast-growing startup
A specific onboarding
Our hobbies: afterworks, nature, sport...
Good to know
Internship from 4 to 6 months
Compensation according to experience
Benefit from the Traineeship program of Erasmus+ (more information here)
Location: Marl, Germany
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to: [email protected]