We, the Hope Foundation, are a non-profit organization based in Germany and Cameroon. Since 2001 we have been particularly committed to children and women in Cameroon. Here we improve the standard of living by working in the areas of development cooperation, health and education. Due to the close contact with the Cameroonian population, we are in constant exchange about problems and solutions.
In Germany, we organize information and education projects to raise students' awareness of development issues and explain global relationships. We attach particular importance to the participation of people from the countries of the global south in order to enable an intercultural exchange.
- Daily interaction on our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Planning and implementation of social media campaign
- Optimization of social media content
- Writing news, reports, website texts and Press Releases
- Website updates
- Identification of trends or strategic digital marketing planning
- Create newsletter
The internship offers:
- Insight into the work of development policy non-governmental organizations;
- Working in a friendly, committed, international and motivated team
- You are a warm and open person and enjoy your work.
- You work very conscientiously, independently and are an organizational talent.
- You have knowledge of MS, social media, WordPress, Photoshop and Canvas.
- You can communicate very well in German and English (oral and written).
- You want to research and develop new, creative solutions in the field of social media.
Then you are definitely in the right place with us!!!