Start: Dec. 2023 / Jan. 2024
Description: This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and kick-off your career just before graduation! This is fun and hard-work mixed together. Passion, creativity and enthusiasm are the motto of our company, so don’t wait and join us in Brno, Czech Republic. We deeply appreciate the value that interns can add to the projects. During this internship, you will learn to work in a professional environment where quality is essential, and deadlines have to be respected.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Event marketing for Jobspin Job and Relocation Fairs (social media marketing, affiliate / partner marketing management, creative work with texts, event management skills are a big plus)
- Social media marketing for Jobspin and Brno Daily - profiles and groups (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) - assist with social media content creation - images, stories, reels, texts, etc.
- Write and manage content for the Jobspin website
- Using programs such as Wordpress, Canva, Mailchimp, Chat GPT on a daily basis
- Help us with our online and offline marketing activities
- Assist with networking new clients and maintaining the existing ones (partners, old clients)
- Take pictures of the city, of different events, etc.
- A better understanding of marketing techniques
- A supportive work environment for professional and personal development
- Meeting interesting people, attending various cultural events and seeing new places
- A great addition to your CV - hands-on experience in media
- A practical experience in working for a magazine a news outlet
- The opportunity to build an impressive portfolio
- Daily guidance, assistance and feedback on your work - as well as access to statistics in business accounts
- Ideally to be eligible to participate in an Erasmus+ program - you can join us even if you are not entitled for scholarship, however, please note that this internship is unpaid.
- Have media, marketing, communication or similar background
- Have near-native proficiency in English
- Have great writing skills
- Be creative and innovative, we are seeking for active people who will bring new ideas
- Have good organizational skills
- Have a keen eye for details as well as the ability to solve problems on your own
- Be precise and punctual
- Be stress-resilient
People who like photography and videography are more than welcome to apply!
The preferred duration of this internship is a minimum of 3 months. If you have any additional questions regarding this position, feel free to contact us at [email protected], and if you want to know more about us, visit our websites www.jobspin.cz and www.brnodaily.com. We hope to hear from you very soon!
Compensation: No financial compensationLink: https://www.jobspin.cz/