We can only host students that are currently studying in Europe and students studying in the EU candidate countries, and the ones that can use the Erasmus traineeship program or that have scholarships. Consider that our internship is unpaid.
Remember that Liberamente ETS is located in Italy, so those who are studying in Italy cannot apply for Erasmus programmes in Italy.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- High level of Persian and/or Pashtun, as well as a minimum B2 level of English is required.
- Main responsibility during your internship will be helping refugees whose native language is Persion and/or Pashtun.
- To facilitate communication between two parties
- Monitoring and responding to requests
- To advice both parties regarding appropriate cultural behaviours
- Managing simultaneous tasks and projects
- Promoting cultural and linguistic exchange
- Conveying information as accurately as possible
- Selects appropriate mode of interpretation for each situation.
- Maintains professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to work with different range of people regardless of their different backgrounds
- Decisive and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Improved communication skills
- Effective time management
What we offer:
- Experience in a NGO.
- Chance to help people.
- Final report
- Certificates of traineeship
- Recommendation from supervisor
- Liberamente ETS doesn’t offer any financial compensation, but the students interested in performing traineeships in our brands and departments have the possibility to get hired after the end of the traineeship period.
- We can offer some benefit
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to work well in a team environment, along with being self-motivated and independent
- Team working, problem Solving, open-minded and tolerant
The Vision of Liberamente ETS to build an international and professional mindset exploring Italian and global culture within the Erasmus context.
The aim of the Liberamente ETS is to:
- Enrich all the trainees with learning culture and training so that they can prepare them for a better tomorrow.
- Creating a community of like minds in Europe through Liberamente ETS.
- Enhance the lives of our trainees through learning experiences.
- Ensure flexibility and power to create and share ideas and information which will develop their learning experience.