Littel law firm based in Rome ,situated in the center of the capital city and near the Vatican state offers intership at law students and graduates, for a period of 6 mouths.
The interns would have the opportunity to improve their language skills of italian language, and make the experience of te real legal practice in the world of italian lawyers and justice.
- The main tasks would be the following:
- Office administration
- secreterial activity
- Client care and communications
- Research on relevant laws and regulations
- sense of responsability
- compuer skills
- The intership takes place inside our office and outside, such as judicial offices ,tribunals ,lawyers association's offices, notary offices, banks,post offices,etc;
- Working hours are from monday to friday from 9,30 to 13,15 in the morning , and from 16,15 to 19,30 in the afternoom.
Friady afternoom free.
- The internship is unpaid, financial compensation should be possibly acquired through the Erasmus Programme.
- If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to the following email address:
Compensation: No financial compensation
Not accepted applications for other peridods and conditions.